Diamond Tools & Equipment
Based in Kent, Washington, Concut has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality diamond tools since 1946. We serve local, regional, national and international customers in a variety of industries. We offer an extensive range of diamond blades and core bits, as well as a complete line of equipment, for the cutting of concrete, masonry, stone / tile and other materials.
In July of 2016, Concut joined forces with Dixie Diamond Manufacturing of Lilburn, GA to create a combined entity with a national presence. Both were family-owned businesses with long histories of success in the manufacture of diamond blades, core bits and equipment. With manufacturing facilities on separate coasts, sales representatives in different states, and complementary product lines, there was a natural fit between our organizations. In unifying our two companies, we believe there are significant advantages for our customers.
• We now have two manufacturing facilities and will be accelerating our investment in both of them. This means greater production flexibility and capacity, which translates to even better product accessibility and delivery for our customers.
• Between us, we already have the best metallurgists in the country. We intend to further build on our product engineering strengths to bring you products of superior quality.
• You’ll have access to a more extensive selection of diamond blades, core bits and accessories, as well as to the complete Wolverine Equipment and Rockstar stone product lines.
• With truly national sales coverage, and a joint customer service team, we’ll be even more able to quickly respond to the needs of customers throughout the country.
• Despite the increased size of the combined organization, we will continue to operate with the same entrepreneurial culture that has always characterized both companies.
Together, as the Dixie Diamond-Concut Group, we are proud to constitute the largest American-owned diamond tool manufacturer in North America. We look forward to the opportunity to help you with your cutting and drilling needs.